Part-time Post 16 – 20 hours per week
£10,062.52 to £12,698.40 per annum pro rata
County Office and the Equipment Department provides a valuable service to members in the County and following the new structure at County Headquarters we are looking to employ a new member of staff on a part-time basis.
16-20 hours per week by agreement but will be during the hours of 1pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday with the flexibility to cover holidays and occasional Sunday working.
Administration/retail experience is desirable, but is not essential. We are looking for someone who has:-
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- IT knowledge especially word and excel
- Confident telephone manner
- High energy, knowledge and a passion for Scouting
- Experience or an interest in Marketing and Promotion
- Can do attitude
To apply: please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th May 2015.