Completing your DofE
A DofE programme is a real adventure from beginning to end. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from. You just need to be aged between 14 and 24 and realise there’s more to life than sitting on a sofa watching life pass you by.
You can do programmes at three levels, Bronze, Silver & Gold, which lead to a Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
You achieve an Award by completing a personal programme of activities in four sections (five if you’re going for Gold).
You’ll find yourself helping people or the community, getting fitter,developing skills, going on an expedition and taking part in a residential activity (Gold only).
But here’s the best bit – you get to choose what you do!
Your programme can be full of activities and projects that get you buzzing. And along the way you’ll pick up experiences, friends and talents that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
As a member of the Scout Association you can achieve the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award as Scouting Awards. This is done through being a member of an Explorer Scout Unit or the Scout Network. You must be aged 14 yrs to start and complete it before your 25th birthday.
Getting Started for Young People
Firstly download the ‘Explore and More’ leaflet and find out what more about what DofE involves. When you have decided to participate download the ‘Leicestershire Scouts DofE Enrolment Form’. Send it to the Leicestershire DofE Adviser – Kieran Dexter with enrolment fee. You will then receive your DofE pack and eDofE log in (http://www.dofe.org)
Please contact Leicestershire Scouts DofE Adviser, Kieran Dexterfor details of DofE firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration of the award – please contact Rachel Hamill : email@example.com
- - DofE Enrolement Form 2019
- - Expedition Approval Form
- - 1 - Programme Planner - Volunteering
- - 2 - Programme Planner - Skills
- - 3 - Programme Planner - Physical
- - 4 - Programme Planner - Expedition
- - 5 - Programme Planner - Residential
- - 6 - Programme Ideas - Volunteering
- - 7 - Programme Ideas - Skills
- - 8 - Programme Ideas - Physical
- - 9 - Programme Ideas - Expedition
- - 10 - Programme Ideas - Residential
- - D of E - Top Tips for Expeditions