Leicestershire Scouts take the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out our current data processing practices. By using our site, you are deemed to have accepted this privacy statement. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us at email@example.com
We do not ask you to register to use this website.
- Use of information
We may use your email or postal address to send you information or other communications that you have requested from the site.
If you submit a comment on one of our posts, your name (first name, last name) will be published against your comment.
- Sharing of data
We may share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with other parts of The Scout Association.
- The information we collect
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
- Legal jurisdiction
All personal information and details are held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
- Disclosure of data by order of a Court and Security
We reserve the right to communicate a Member’s personal information as we hold to third parties who are empowered by regulation, statute or order of a court.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- The Data Protection Act
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
- Contacting www.leicestershirescouts.org.uk
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to www.leicestershirescouts.org.uk, you can contact us using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
This data is only used to optimize our website for our visitors.
This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Bank account numbers
- Credit card information