Do More, Be More, Share More
Guidance and Support around Coronavirus.
Read more here about the current restrictions and the requirements and actions to be taken for the safe return to face-to-face scouting.
Leaders can submit their Covid-19 re-start risk assessments for approval via Smartform here.
Delivering a Flexible Programme During Covid-19
Young people can work towards badges and awards while at home, on-line, or as face-to-face scouting returns. TSA guidance on making the rules more flexible including example activities for all sections and scenarios can be found here.
Activity Risk Assessments
Moving forward, risks must be documented. Changes to the requirements for risk assessments were made by TSA in August 2020. Guidance on creating risk assessments; a useful short video presentation to aid your understanding; and example activity risk assessments can be found here.
Leicestershire Scouts is providing everyday adventure for an ever-growing number of young people and adults.
Join us to take part in exciting opportunities and activities in Leicestershire, across the UK and abroad!
All this is not just for the young people but can also be for the adults that work with them to make it all possible
- Weʼre raising £1,000 to raise money for the NHS and for Charlie’s local Beaver group (5/20/2020)
- VE DAY CELEBRATIONS (5/5/2020)
- 2020 Roll of Honour (4/1/2020)
- #CampAtHome (3/23/2020)
- THE GREAT INDOORS (3/20/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation (3/16/2020)
- Leicestershire Scouts Sailing Team (3/6/2020)
- Junior Bake Off (3/2/2020)
- Billionaire Boy Live at De Montfort Hall (2/20/2020)
- TIGERS Scout Day 2020 (2/16/2020)